Friday, July 18, 2008

A short intro.

Hi there everyone. I'm Andrew. I'm 43 going on 43. A lot of my friends have suggested that I start up my own blog since I bitch so much. So here we are.

I spent my formative years in England, so please excuse my style of writing. It's not something contrived out of a three week summer course in some British uni.

I hope to attract people who don't take themselves too seriously (like Matthias Chang) to this blog and share in life's funnier moments. I don't wish to make it just about Malaysian politics and I hope to share my thoughts on films, music, good food and great sex. It's all about fulfilling our senses to the max, isn't it? Oh, I forgot about good wine and smokes too. Do I see a waving finger?

You might be wondering about the blog name. Well, 4 doesn't equal 2+2. Just like Twinkle, twinkle little star and Baa baa black sheep are two nursery rhymes set to the same tune. Never noticed?

Well, I don't want to go on and on like Celine. I'll be posting quite soon and I hope you'll enjoy a British sense of humour a la Malaysian.

No comments: